From one of my friend, I got to know about Jova Jevi Duniya Event, which is going to happen in Nov 15-25 2018 in Adalaj, Gujrat, India. Jova Jevi Duniya means World worth seeing. In Hindi language it means Dekhne Jaisee Duniya. Its a birthday celebration (janm jayanti) of a enlightened Gnanipurush named Dada Bhagwan. Every year this is celebrated but this year was his 111th birthday, so it was going to be international level. Followers from all over the world was coming together to be a part of this grand event.
My friend gave me a brief idea about Dada Bhagwan and their non profitable organization. I was very fascinated by it. After hearing from him I started feeling this is what I was looking for. I will share this information later on. Right now I am so thrilled with the experience I had in Jova Jevi Duniya. It was really world worth seeing. No one shall miss events like this. Event was out of the world. I haven't seen such a great thing happening. It's like so delightful, even after coming from that place I am missing those moment so much. Event was such it was for all ages. Everyone was coming and learning something with an ease and entertainment. From child of 3 years old to grandfather of 75, there was something for everyone. Events, shows of such a great values were free of cost. Only food coupons of 30 INR and followers those were staying there accommodation facility charges were 130 per day. Even food and accommodation (Utara) was free for sevarthi.
I have not visited many temples, but I was wondering temple shall be like a really a place of peace. In many famous temples rush is such that there we hardly can connect with the god. Even every intention got spoiled. Instead of feeling peace we get angry, frustrated. How can we connect with the god with such anxiety going on inside. god's home shall not be like this. But at Adalaj I have seen such a non-partial Temple which is 100% effective. My experience there was amazing. I feel the god there. The environment there is helping for those who want to move forward in spirituality or even just want peace in life. It is for everyone. In next blog I will explain how the journey was started to Adalaj for Jova Jevi Duniya.
My friend gave me a brief idea about Dada Bhagwan and their non profitable organization. I was very fascinated by it. After hearing from him I started feeling this is what I was looking for. I will share this information later on. Right now I am so thrilled with the experience I had in Jova Jevi Duniya. It was really world worth seeing. No one shall miss events like this. Event was out of the world. I haven't seen such a great thing happening. It's like so delightful, even after coming from that place I am missing those moment so much. Event was such it was for all ages. Everyone was coming and learning something with an ease and entertainment. From child of 3 years old to grandfather of 75, there was something for everyone. Events, shows of such a great values were free of cost. Only food coupons of 30 INR and followers those were staying there accommodation facility charges were 130 per day. Even food and accommodation (Utara) was free for sevarthi.
I have not visited many temples, but I was wondering temple shall be like a really a place of peace. In many famous temples rush is such that there we hardly can connect with the god. Even every intention got spoiled. Instead of feeling peace we get angry, frustrated. How can we connect with the god with such anxiety going on inside. god's home shall not be like this. But at Adalaj I have seen such a non-partial Temple which is 100% effective. My experience there was amazing. I feel the god there. The environment there is helping for those who want to move forward in spirituality or even just want peace in life. It is for everyone. In next blog I will explain how the journey was started to Adalaj for Jova Jevi Duniya.

Comments
Post a Comment